Wellness Tips and Tools
DailyHealthWire: Your Source for Everyday Wellness
You turn to the Internet for a diverse range of health topics, and it’s important for information to come from a source you trust. That's why TriHealth has launched DailyHealthWire, the website features a diverse range of health topics, including diet, general wellness, medicine and disease management – all from TriHealth experts that consumers can trust.
Explore Fitness Stories:
- Heat Exhaustion: 3 Things to do Right Away
- Did You Know? Exercise Benefits Blood Pressure
- 5 Small Steps to Reduce Stress
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Body Composition
- 10 Stretches You can do Anywhere
- Can I Get in Shape by Walking?
- 4 Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- 3 Ways to Avoid Exercise Injuries After Time Off
- Is Weight Gain During Smoking Cessation Normal?
- Keep Your Fitness Routine Fresh: Try a Water Workout
- Could a Stomach Implant Help Me Lose Weight?
- TriHealth Weight Management Patient Shares 5 Tips for Weight-Loss Success
- 5 Reasons to Exercise with a Partner
- Try Yoga for Digestive Health
- 6 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Health
- Medical Fitness Facilities Focus on Baseline and Waistline
Use the following wellness tools to help you estimate your body weight target, target heart rate, amount of body fat and more:
Approximate how much body fat you have by simply entering your height and weight.
Estimate how many calories your favorite activity burns.
Know your target heart rate to help you get the most out of your exercise.
Enter your age and type of body frame to estimate your healthy body weight.
Figure out how many calories you need to lose, maintain or gain weight.
Determine your body shape and find out what that shape means.