How to Join
All P&G Cincinnati full and part-time employees, retirees, and spouses/domestic partners are eligible to join the P&G Fitness Center.
A registration fee for each continuous membership period plus an all-inclusive monthly fee allow you citywide access to the P&G Fitness Centers. There are no long-term contracts typical of commercial fitness clubs.
P&G employees can now purchase a dual membership at the P&G Fitness Centers at GO, MBC, F&HCIC, & WHBC. To qualify for the dual membership, your spouse/domestic partner simply needs to be eligible for your P&G health insurance. A registration fee per person for each continuous membership period plus an all-inclusive monthly fee allow you citywide access to the P&G Fitness Centers at F&HCIC, GO, MBC and WHBC. There are no long-term contracts typical of commercial fitness clubs.
P&G employees and spouse/domestic partners who want to work out but are not currently a member of a P&G Fitness Center can pay a daily fee to use the facility including group fitness classes.
Certain restrictions apply, Please see center for details.
For all P&G Fitness Center members and employees the WHBC Fitness Center is open Saturdays (Labor Day to Memorial Day) from 8am to 2pm. Members may also purchase guest passes to the TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion and the YWCA of Greater Cincinnati. Stop by a P&G Fitness Center or click on the link below for more details:
- Each member is offered personalized exercise recommendations and an equipment orientation. Exercise physiologists, health/fitness specialists, personal trainers, massage therapists and dietitians are available to recommend a fitness program that fits each member's schedule, fitness goals and favorite activities.
What Makes Us Such a Great Value?
- Medically based
- Professional and qualified staff
- Large state-of-the-art corporate fitness centers
- Extensive group fitness programs featuring a variety of classes in an aerobic performance studio with resilient wood floor, wall-to-wall mirrors and state-of-the-art sound system
- Spacious exercise floor filled with cardiovascular and resistance training equipment, extensive free weight area, stereo sound, and televisions with BroadcastVision™
- Health promotion and incentive programs
- Spacious lockers and amenities for member use
- General fitness assessments
- Massage therapy available
- Physical therapy available
- Conveniently located on the campuses of F&HCIC, GO, MBC and WHBC
- Superbly equipped and exceptionally clean