Why Personal Training?
- You're interested in beginning an exercise program but don't know how to get started.
- Your busy schedule prevents you from exercising regularly.
- You're bored with and unmotivated by your normal routine.
- You want to enhance your athletic performance.
- You would like to improve your overall health and well being.
Whichever statement best relates to your situation, TriHealth's certified trainers can partner with you to create a customized workout plan to help you meet your personal fitness goals.
- Professional guidance and instruction to help you gain the most benefit from your exercise routine
- Convenience of working together with a fitness expert in your home and/or health club
- Flexibility in timing workouts to best suit your schedule--early mornings, afternoons, late evenings, weekdays, weekends
- Certified professionals dedicated to providing you with the most current health and fitness information
TriHealth personal trainers work with a wide variety of fitness levels, ranging from the new exerciser just starting to seasoned athletes striving to reach peak performance. Trainers also can customize workouts for children, older adults, pre-natal and postpartum women, and those with special medical considerations.
TriHealth's personal trainers assist in developing personalized workout programs based on sound training principles and your specific goals. They assist you through each workout, providing the guidance, motivation and support to help you achieve safe, effective results.
- One-time or multiple fitness consultations
- Individualized exercise programs
- Fitness instruction for those with specific health concerns
- Cardiovascular training
- Beginning weight-training and general conditioning programs
- High-intensity strength-training
- Recreational and competitive sports conditioning programs
TriHealth Personal Fitness Trainers can design an exercise program just for you and offer you the motivation to achieve your fitness goals.
To speak with a personal training representative about our individual service and package options, click here, or call the GO Fitness Center at 513-983-9999.
Let us take you from where you are to where you want to be.